- Electric Power
- Iron & Steel
- Reduction of oil carryover from oil flooded equipment can be removed after compression to a .0003 Micron. COMPENERGY offers filtration for Class D Breathing Air and Pressure Dewpoints to -100 degrees F.
- Oil-Free and Oil-Less applications for sensitive applications from Dry Rotary Screw, Centrifugal and Reciprocating Compressors.
- Up to 125,000 CFM capacity provided by Centrifugal Compression and Rotary Screw, Reciprocating, Oil-Free, or Oil Less, positive displacement air compressors for medium flow applications.
- Pressures to 5,000 PSIG.
- Industrial Receivers to 16' diameter.
AIR SYSTEM MANAGEMENT
- COMPENERGY offers unique Air System Management that can be systematically implemented throughout the life of your Equipment that can prevent costly downtime. Our Factory Representation throughout the world ensure Service and Parts when you need it.
NEW AT COMPENERGY
- COMPENERGY is proud to be teaming up with FORTIS, LLC. Their Engineered Process Equipment along with our Compressed Air Solutions make us a powerful Team for your next project!
PLANT AIR SURVEYS
- You have capacity requirements, COMPENERGY has your answers. Whether you need assistance remotely, or want a full Plant Survey, COMPENERGY has over 35 years of experience to get the right equipment first.